In consideration for, and as an express condition of, being allowed to participate as a student in the martial art program provided by The Fun House, Inc., I or my legal guardian, on behalf of myself and my legal representatives, heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, agree to the terms and conditions associated with my participation in the Martial Arts Program provided by THE FUN HOUSE, Inc.
1. I ACKNOWLEDGE that the martial arts program may include physical activities and there is an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate in such activities. I further acknowledge that my engagement in these activities is VOLUNTARY in all respects.
2. I WILL OBEY ALL RULES governing any activities issued by The Fun House, Inc. martial arts program and I will take reasonable steps to ensure my own safety in participating in these activities.
3. I ASSUME ANY AND ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS INVOLVED IN OR ARISING OUT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE MARTIAL ARTS PROGRAM AND ALL RELATED ACTIVITIES, including, without limitation, risk of death, bodily injury or property damage resulting from collisions between myself with any other person, object or fixture, or from the negligent or deliberate act of another person, except as noted below.
4. I RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE FUN HOUSE, INC, ITS PARTNERS, AGENTS, INSURERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVE AND AFFILIATES, AS WELL AS THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (the “Released Parties”) from an COVENANT NOT TO SUE any of the Released Parties for or in connection with any claims, liabilities, cause of action, injuries, losses, damages, demands, costs of expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that relate to or arise out of my participation in the martial arts program or related activities, including, without limitation, those based on personal injury, property damage or wrongful death wherever or however the same may occur, whether cause by the negligence of the Released Parties or other persons, including, without limitation, claims of strict product liability or any other liability without fault. Exempted from the foregoing are any claims adjudged to be the result of any intentional act.
5. I SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS the Release Parties and each of them from any all claims, causes of actions, damages, judgments, costs of expenses, including attorneys fees, which relate to or arise out of my participation In the martial arts program or activities incidental thereto.
6. I AGREE that if any portion of the document is adjudged unenforceable, such finding will not invalidate or limit any other portion or provision.
I give my permission to The Fun House, Inc. to use me or my child’s photo and or video footage to post on the internet website affiliated with this organization, and or post inside the physical business for promotion with the services they currently provide. I am aware that I may wave my right to participate in the promotion of the business and will not be an active party on the website nor will my picture or video be posted inside the physical business location.